We're working on a new six-weekly release cadence, so Seq 2020.2 is here six weeks after 2020.1.
Download Seq 2020.2 now, or
docker pull datalust/seq:latest.
Improved structured data viewer 💡
Easily search for properties inside of nested objects with Seq 2020.2's enhanced structured data viewer (#1014).
You can also copy nested objects as raw JSON or searchable values, or copy the property path onto your clipboard.
Add comments to queries 💬
Seq 2020.2 supports comments in search expressions and queries, using SQL-style
-- notation (#1010). Saving queries also saves the comments!
Content-Security-Policyis always set on the Seq application root page. #974
secureattribute in cookies. #999
- The default "Overview" dashboard can be edited by all users on new Seq instances. #981
- Support for running within Windows containers or under Hashicorp Nomad. #998
- Attempts to create API keys with duplicate tokens are prevented. #1005
- Detect users' OS preference for dark or light themes when first logging into Seq. #996
- Confirm password field added to Seq administrator setup (Windows only). #1018
- Limit Seq cache size when available RAM is less than 4GiB. #1020
- Recover from internal document store corruption after Windows 10 2004 update. #1015
- Query parallelism maximum threads constrained at number of available logical CPUs. #1017
- Pressing the enter key while editing Custom Filter and Applied Properties inputs (e.g. for API keys or input apps) no longer prematurely saves changes. #980
ToJson()evaluate correctly when querying from-disk data. #1013
- Server starts up correctly first time, when upgrading from Seq 4.x to 2020.2. #1006
@Properties['<some keyword>']search expression no longer fails. #1000
We'd love your feedback!
If there are any bug fixes or enhancements you'd like to see in future releases, you can submit an issue to
seq-tickets repository on GitHub.