This release improves stability for Seq customers using Azure Active Directory (AAD) authentication. We've also made some much-anticipated changes to live tailing to make it more responsive and easier to follow.
Download Seq 2020.3 now, or
docker pull datalust/seq:latest
Improved live tailing 🐕
Other fixes and enhancements
- The event Type menu now includes a Copy value command for easier searching (#1035)
- Internal error telemetry (if enabled) now includes the
- The UI no longer hangs intermittently when Azure Active Directory session tokens are refreshed (#1023)
- OpenID Connect now properly sets the callback redirect URI when
api.canonicalUriare specified (#1039)
cimodifier now also works for regular expression operations (#1033)
- Using the tick/cross shortcuts on properties with names that happen to be keywords now uses the correct
@Properties['<keyword>']escape syntax (#1031)
order bynow correctly fails instead of instead of truncating the result set when the default row limit is exceeded and no
limit nclause is specified in the search query (#1024)
- Invalid API keys are now masked when recorded in the Ingestion Log (#1026)
- The minimum free disk space threshold increased from 128MB to 1GB, to properly allow for retention policy processing when disk space is low (#1038)
- Some minor UI fixes drop down menus and the new structured data viewer (#1037, #1036, #1034, #1032, #1022)
Upgrading from earlier Seq versions
Seq 2020.3 is an in-place update that's highly-compatible with earlier Seq versions. Check the upgrade notes if you're managing a production Seq upgrade.
We'd love your feedback!
If there are any bug fixes or enhancements you'd like to see in future releases, you can submit an issue to
seq-tickets repository on GitHub.
Happy logging! 😎